Following the June reissues of the first three Led Zeppelin albums, the next two albums from the band’s catalogue are scheduled for reissue in October.
Led Zeppelin’s fourth album (aka ‘IV’, ‘Runes’ etc) and ‘Houses of the Holy’ will be reissued with newly remastered audio in a number of configurations. As with the previous Zep reissues, each album will be available as a stand-alone disc, a deluxe edition containing a second disc’s worth of unreleased audio material, or for the hardcore fan, a super-deluxe set featuring all audio plus 80 page hard bound book containing previously unseen photos. As before, fans can expect the super-deluxe issues to retail at somewhere near the £90 mark, with the other issues being far more affordable.
Details of the bonus discs for each album are detailed below.
Led Zeppelin IV bonus disc:
1. Black Dog – Basic track with guitar overdubs
2. Rock And Roll – Alternate Mix
3. The Battle Of Evermore – Mandolin/Guitar Mix From Headley Grange
4. Stairway To Heaven – Sunset Sound Mix
5. Misty Mountain Hop – Alternate Mix
6. Four Sticks – Alternate Mix
7. Going To California – Mandolin/Guitar Mix
8. When The Levee Breaks – Alternate UK Mix
Houses Of The Holy bonus disc:
1. The Song Remains The Same – Guitar Overdub Reference Mix
2. The Rain Song – Mix Minus Piano
3. Over The Hills And Far Away – Guitar Mix Backing Track
4. The Crunge – Rough Mix – Keys Up
5. Dancing Days – Rough Mix With Vocal
6. No Quarter – Rough Mix With JPJ Keyboard Overdubs – No Vocal
7. The Ocean – Working Mix